TWPL Asset Management Academy is at the leading edge in the delivery of asset management online training. We are committed to making the best use of leading edge technology and teaching methods. We pride ourselves on our reputation for going the extra mile and to understand the needs of individuals and organisations. The content has been developed by internationally-acknowledged asset management experts, working with professional instructional designers.
IAM CERTIFICATE TRAINING COURSE
We offer the fastest and most flexible way to prepare for the IAM Certificate examination but we highly recommend some supplementary, (download The IAM’s ‘Asset Management – An Anatomy’).
The course consists of 14 modules which introduces asset management principles and covers the full IAM Certificate syllabus. The content is mapped to The IAM Competences Framework, and the 39 subjects of the Asset Management Landscape, published by the Global Forum of Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM). The programme also makes ideal preparation for the Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) exam of the World Partners in Asset Management.
Listed below are the names of the 14 modules∗ which are only accessed through our Online Learning Portal.
- Module 1: Introduction to Asset Management
- Module 2: Introduction to ISO 55000
- Module 3: Benefits of Asset Management
- Module 4: Risk and Risk Management
- Module 5: Organisational Context and Stakeholder Expectations
- Module 6: Scope of the Asset Management System
- Module 7: Asset Management Policy, Strategy, Demand Analysis and Objectives
- Module 8: Asset Management Planning
- Module 9: Asset Information
- Module 10: Asset Management Decision Making
- Module 11: Leadership, Organisation and People
- Module 12: Asset and Asset Management System Performance
- Module 13: Life Cycle Activities Part 1
- Module 14: Life Cycle Activities Part 2
∗ Modules can also be purchased on an individual basis to enable specific focused learning.
What is asset management and ISO 55000?
Want to explore what Asset Management is, what is ISO 55000 and what can they deliver? We have created a course which answers all these questions and provides a firm foundation in understanding this fast evolving professional discipline, the standards of good practice, and the benefits organisations are achieving.
T:+ 44 (0) 1635 298800
If you would like us to contact you, please complete the online form here».