TWPL Asset Management Academy is at the leading-edge of developing asset management skills, knowledge and competences worldwide. We understand the needs of the individuals and organisations we work for. Our asset management online training courses have been designed and developed by experienced industry-leading asset management professionals. Explore more below.
IAM CERTIFICATE TRAINING COURSE
TWPL Asset Management Academy’s online IAM Certificate Course consists of 14 modules and covers the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of asset management and takes into account the syllabus set by The Institute of Asset Management (IAM). The content has also been mapped to:
- The IAM Competences Framework (learn more)
- The 39 subjects of the Asset Management Landscape (learn more).
- Prepares you for the IAM Certificate exam
- Prepares you for the Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) exam (learn more).
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification to open up career opportunities.
- Receive an online Certificate of Completion for each module successfully completed.
- It’s the most flexible way to learn about asset management.
- Learn at your own pace – any time, any place any where.
- Access is through TWPL’s Online Learning Portal using a PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Individual Asset Management Modules
Each of the 14 modules can be purchased on an individual basis to enable specific focused learning to suit your needs.
Asset Management Introduction Course
This course introduces the core concepts of asset management, the role of International Standards for Asset Management (ISO 55000) and the influence it is now having in the public and private sectors.
All our online courses are designed for newcomers and also experts who want to update and/or check their knowledge.
As with all our online courses, we recommend some supplementary reading to enhance your knowledge. Written for newcomers and experts, we highly suggest reading the IAM’s “Asset Management – an Anatomy” (learn more).
UK:+ 44 (0) 1635 298800
North America: 804 732 8626
If you would like us to contact you, please complete the online form here».