University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education Madingley Hall Madingley Cambridge CB23 8AQ
The Asset Management Masterclass provides the subject matter understanding, practical insights and qualifications expected of modern senior managers in any asset-intensive organisation. This 4 stage course is suited to anyone with, or moving into, a leadership, strategic planning or asset portfolio responsibility.
The Asset Management Masterclass represents the benchmark for personal development and competency recognition if you wish to be acknowledged as an Asset Management professional.
The dates detailed above is for Stage 1.
Stage 2 is applied learning in the workplace
The Asset Management Masterclass includes:
Classroom Learning (Stage 1)
• A five-day residential training course, covering the 39 internationally-recognised* subject areas of asset management and the 12 modules of the Institute of Asset Management’s Diploma qualification curriculum.
Applied Learning in your workplace (Stage 2)
• Practical workplace assignments, with tutor guidance and support
• Supplementary reading and Asset Management Academy alumni network/community support
Asset Management Challenge (Stage 3)
• A unique, immersive team-based, intensive 2½ day ‘role play’ game that teaches real-life application of asset management principles, teamwork, leadership, strategic thinking, decision-making and communication skills
Assessment, examination and certification (Stage 4)
• Half-day exam preparation workshop, revising the curriculum and practicing in exam conditions
• IAM Diploma examination
• Awards and feedback session
For more information please download the Asset Management Masterclass brochure here or call us to discuss how the Masterclass can benefit you and your organisation.