Our renowned IAM Certificate and IAM Diploma courses are now available via ‘virtual classroom delivery’.
If a ‘self-paced’ eLearning world is not for you or your team, we have developed our courses into the live facilitated world of virtual classrooms bringing you
- Access to Woodhouse globally renowned Tutors – our team of experts, each with over 25 years industry experience deliver the courses personally
- Flexibility and global freedom – We have scheduled a number of times and dates so you can attend a training course wherever you are; many can attend courses that they wouldn’t have been able to access previously.
- Improved Training Quality – Our virtual classroom allows the delivery of consistent learning experiences, as opposed to self-paced automated delivery, with specially designed and engaging delivery
- A challenge to lock-down restrictions – attend training without worrying about unnecessary travel; join from home, or other remote locations, because the learning can take place anywhere, any time
- Supported learning – benefit from developing a professional working relationships with the Woodhouse Academy team and tutors to future-proof your learning development.
The modules in our IAM Endorsed Certificate and Diploma courses have been specially adapted into manageable, interactive sessions including exercises and tests supported by directed reading. The Certificate (Principles of Asset Management) consists of 12 x 2 hour sessions delivered over 4 days, while the Diploma (Principles of Asset Management + Advanced Asset Management) consists of an additional 14 x 2 hours sessions delivered over 5 days, which are delivered via virtual meetings to ‘classrooms’ of no more than 15 delegates in order to manage pace of learning, questions and content delivery.
With a variety of dates and times available check out our calendar of events here
Download our IAM qualification brochures
Do you have IAM Certificate qualification and wish to attain the IAM Diploma?
Contact us to discuss our ‘upgrade modules’ to condense the course content, avoiding areas of duplication and saving time while refreshing the key components.