For those seeking excellence
The Asset Management Masterclass provides the subject matter understanding, practical insights and qualifications expected of modern senior managers in any asset-intensive organisation. This 4 stage course is suited to anyone with, or moving into, a leadership, strategic planning or asset portfolio responsibility.
Taught by the leading international authorities in the subject, each of whom has extensive first-hand experience of managing complex and critical business infrastructure, this is the gold standard course in Asset Management. It combines highly interactive classroom modules, practical workplace assignments, an intensive, total immersion role play exercise (the ‘Asset Management Challenge’) and formal assessment for the joint award of a Diploma in Asset Management from the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) and a “Professional Asset Manager” Certification from the Woodhouse Partnership Academy.
The Asset Management Masterclass represents the benchmark for personal development and competency recognition if you wish to be acknowledged as an Asset Management professional.
Combining the very best of blended learning methods, the programme can be delivered in-house for an organisation developing a group of asset management experts. Alternatively, it is also delivered at convenient, prestigious locations for individuals and teams from multiple organisations, enabling sharing of experience and diversity of context. Participants also benefit from entitlement to join the The Woodhouse Partnership Academy Alumni community, with ongoing support, resources and networking.
The Asset Management Masterclass includes:
Classroom Learning (Stage 1)
• A five-day residential training course, covering the 39 internationally-recognised* subject areas of asset management and the 12 modules of the Institute of Asset Management’s Diploma qualification curriculum.
Applied Learning in your workplace (Stage 2)
• Practical workplace assignments, with tutor guidance and support
• Supplementary reading and Asset Management Academy alumni network/community support
Asset Management Challenge (Stage 3)
• A unique, immersive team-based, intensive 2½ day ‘role play’ game that teaches real-life application of asset management principles, teamwork, leadership, strategic thinking, decision-making and communication skills
Assessment, examination and certification (Stage 4)
• Half-day exam preparation workshop, revising the curriculum and practicing in exam conditions
• IAM Diploma examination
• Awards and feedback session
For more information please download the Asset Management Masterclass brochure here, call us to discuss how the Masterclass can benefit you and your organisation, or to join us in May 2020 please click here