TWPL Asset Management Academy is at the leading edge in the delivery of asset management education and training across different cultures and industry sectors world-wide. With over 20 years’ experience in bespoke course development for leading multi-nationals, in addition to the latest technology in multi-media knowledge transfer, our subject matter experts deliver high level professional courses to workplaces globally.
Founded in 1995 by senior managers from Shell, Philips, MoD, AEA, Kvaerner and National Grid, TWPL has the longest and most respected track record around the world in training, coaching and mentoring people and organisations to better professional standards in asset management.
With an unrivalled portfolio of short courses, blended learning methods, bespoke course development, online learning and IAM Qualifications, TWPL Asset Management Academy is also one of the first organisations to be endorsed by The Institute of Asset Management for professional asset management competency development. TWPL Asset management Academy now provides leading edge competency development services through a range of methods and across industries in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, North and South America.
Why use TWPL Asset Management Academy?
TWPL Asset Management Academy is a unique source of expertise, training professionals and the best possible guidance for competency development and knowledge transfer.
- Depth and breadth: our tutors each have over 20 years’ front line operational and management experience.
- TWPL‘s leading edge involvement in development and definition of best practices, standards, education and accreditation.
- First-hand practical experience and industrial case studies gained from personally implementing and sustaining good practices.
- Multi-industry, multi-cultural familiarity and experience in over 25 countries.
- Real knowledge transfer: we understand how to establish confidence and ‘ownership’, not just book-learning and theory.
- Online learning options complement our classroom courses.
Contact: Luc Juffkins
t: + 44(0)1635 298800